[theme-reviewers] Attn Chip: Removal of spammer uploaded theme folder

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Sep 23 17:17:59 UTC 2013

Email me directly about this please, from official accounts and such.
I'll look into it. Migrating those around is a bit complicated at the
moment so I'll need all the info to get everything in order.

Specifically, theme name, where the code currently lives, what the
slug is, the trac ticket, what org account I should move it to, etc.
All the things. Email it to otto at wordpress.org.