[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 19:40:03 UTC 2013

*@Otto*

"*Why do you keep pointing to a ticket that is now closed and was
not-approved? That discussion is over. *The theme was not-approved*.

How much longer can you beat a dead horse?*"

Because, I'm going to bang on pots and pans until you actually acknowledge
that the horse ever even existed. The issue isn't contained within the
walls of the theme's code, it's a licensing issue that has not changed just
because a new version of the theme was uploaded.

*@Emil*

"*I am with Otto, this is getting old and it is no longer about the Theme
itself.*"

That's the problem Emil, it was never about picking sides or even about the
theme, you decided that, that this was some personal vendetta that didn't
merit further discussion. You're right, this discussion is getting "old"
because it's finally maturing into something that might be a definitive
conclusion instead of just leaving all these issues up in the air because
you don't want to talk about it anymore.