[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Sep 20 19:19:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Bryan Hadaway <bhadaway at gmail.com> wrote:
> The distinction that the 1, 6 and unlimited sites restriction being a usage
> limitation and nothing to do with support has already been clarified. This
> isn't a guess, speculation, accusation or something that I completely made
> up. This is a clarification that came directly from the horses mouth:
>
> https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14116#comment:14

Why do you keep pointing to a ticket that is now closed and was
not-approved? That discussion is over. *The theme was not-approved*.

How much longer can you beat a dead horse?

I am talking about the *current* theme. The one still under review. If
you're talking about something else, then no wonder you don't
understand why I'm responding in the way I am.