[theme-reviewers] Is it necessary to use Core Bundled Masonry?

Jasper Kips jasper at planetkips.nl
Wed Sep 18 21:26:48 UTC 2013

Actually you are behaving foolishly, and potentially dangerously. There can be a plethora of reasons why some WordPress uses the version of a component it uses. These include, in the case of javascript, stability, browser compatibility, compatibility with other javascripts, security. That is list is not complete. Going in, unloading javascripts, or other components from core, can, and most likely will, interfere with WordPress, and/or plugins.

Just my 2 cents,

Sincerely,

Jasper Kips

Op 18 sep. 2013, om 23:21 heeft Josh Pollock <jpollock412 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: