[theme-reviewers] Is it necessary to use Core Bundled Masonry?

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Wed Sep 18 19:58:06 UTC 2013

The core jquery-masonry(v2.1) is practically useless, it has 1/3rd the amount of code present in the version 3.1.2. I will be handicapped, if I am forced to use the MUCH older version, as I am not able to do what I want with it.
It's a request to allow usage of the latest version, as both are really different.