[theme-reviewers] wp_mav_menu using bootstrap

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Tue Sep 3 18:15:03 UTC 2013

Thanks Ash.
I'm working on that for theme's I release publicly - those two are for developers to take and do their own thing with.
Downloaded your theme and going to study how you've done yours and see if I can improvise with it :)The problem I've found so far is Bootstrap menu doesn't play nice with WordPress menu fallback and even if you get it to work there's always some nagging issues with it.
Cheers,Zulf