[theme-reviewers] wp_mav_menu using bootstrap

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Tue Sep 3 15:22:49 UTC 2013

Anyone interested in Bootstrap themeing can use my "improvisation" of a framework - built on Underscores and Bootstrap :)
You can grab it at http://www.wpstrapcode.com/theme-developers-framework - there are two versions, take your pick or take them both.
Regards,Zulf AKA ZGani

Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 16:17:36 +0530
From: wp at devcorn.com
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] wp_mav_menu using bootstrap

Apart from extending , this is what I am doing.
in header.php
<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'primary', 'menu_class' => 'navbar-nav nav ' , 'container_class' => 'collapse navbar-collapse primary-menu-collapse','walker' => new bikaner_walker_nav_menu(),'fallback_cb'=>'bikaner_wp_page_menu' )); ?>

and following in bikaner_wp_page_menu in functions.php
761 : $list_args['walker'] = new bikaner_walker_page_menu;

Let me know if you need more details.

ThanksAsh