[theme-reviewers] Providing commercial non-GPL themes

devcorn wp at devcorn.com
Tue Sep 3 13:24:31 UTC 2013

His free version is also "CC By", as per my understanding that is also not
compatible to GPL..

The only way is he has to use any GPL compatible license, I am not sure if
following list is all inclusive.. but covers all popular ones..

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses