[theme-reviewers] General Question about theme reviewing process

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 31 13:46:39 UTC 2013

If you wish to continue the review of a given Theme, *do not close the
current ticket*. Leave review comments, and then leave it open. If the
developer uploads a revision, and the previous ticket is still open, the
revised Theme will be appended to the open ticket, and you can continue the
review.

But if you close the ticket, any subsequent revisions will generate a new
ticket.