[theme-reviewers] Theme Update Review

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed Oct 30 18:35:21 UTC 2013

#1 Priority should always be prioritized and that's something we have been
preaching for awhile now.

At the same time once assigned it should be reviewed asap, not tomorrow,
not within 7 days.

The past few #1 assignments might be new reviewers, however they're
experienced themers and as far as I know we do not assign #1 to newbies.

System is not broken and we just need to give some time, that's all :)