[theme-reviewers] Theme Update Review

Bruce Wampler weavertheme at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:38:57 UTC 2013

I'm wondering what is going on with the review process for Priority 1
reviews?

The process for my update submission (ticket 14980) is way off normal
procedures, as far as I can tell. I've added ticket comments.

It spent several days in the queue, then got a few comments from the
reviewer that sounded like the update would be approved, but this was
without the ticket being set to an owner. Then finally the ticket got set
to an owner, but has been in "review" state for 4 days. This is not normal,
or right. In the past, once a ticket, especially a priority 1 ticket, has
been assigned for review, it has always then been accepted withing a day.

Maybe you've spoiled us, but I thought the review process for theme
updates, which often involve critical bug fixes, had been streamlined. My
last few updates have gone through smoothly. What is going on?

Bruce Wampler