[theme-reviewers] Security issues in MesoColumn

Joe Hoyle joehoyle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 13:44:06 UTC 2013

Hey,

I was reviewing http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14989 and decided to check out the whole theme for a review. Without being too specific, the theme does not sanitize any options that are saved through it’s Theme Options pane, allows SQL injection and possible XSS. I was going to put the details on the ticket, however as this theme is already live I didn’t want to disclose it in detail there.

I have a more in-detail report if a member of the team wants to proceed (however that may work).

Thanks--
Joe Hoyle
Sent with Sparrow (http://bit.ly/sigsprw)