[theme-reviewers] How many Theme Pages(Admin end) can be created?

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Sat Oct 26 21:18:48 UTC 2013

Aside from what others have already said, the "one settings page"
guideline should be taken as a guideline and not a 100%, set-in-stone
rule.  I have no problem with a theme doing something like what
WordPress does with the custom header and custom background screens.  Of
course, this should be within reason. Basically, don't just say, "no you
can't do that," without giving it some thought and looking into what the
theme is actually trying to accomplish.