[theme-reviewers] A question regarding a different type of theme: NerdMash.com

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Oct 20 17:34:22 UTC 2013

Special use-case Themes are certainly welcome. We have a "whitelisting"
method for such Themes. You just need to post to the mail-list, describe
the Guidelines that will need to be an exception for the Theme, and the
justification for those exceptions. Then we can discuss it in the list,
work out any issues, and then proceed with the review accordingly once it
has been whitelisted and uploaded.