[theme-reviewers] Custom Front Page

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Oct 16 12:11:02 UTC 2013

The general rules of thumb:

1. The template hierarchy must be implemented properly (in this case, with
the use of index.php, home.php, front-page.php, and custom page templates)
2. Themes must respect user configuration of "front page displays", for
both options, blog posts index and static page

As for how to implement: Abhik beat me to my own link. :)