[theme-reviewers] Licensing question (GPLv2 vs GPLv3)

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 15 10:40:09 UTC 2013

The HTML5Shiv code says that it is "MIT/GPLv2 licensed" in the JS
code. This sort of "dual license" means you can pick and choose which
license you wish to use. If you were to choose the MIT license, then
that would be compatible with the GPLv3, which makes it okay to use
this code with GPLv3 code as well.

-Otto