[theme-reviewers] Licensing question (GPLv2 vs GPLv3)

Afzaal wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Tue Oct 15 08:41:11 UTC 2013

Thanks Yulian!

I'll go ahead and remove html5shiv until the developers update the license.

Also, I think I misled people about Redux. After having checked their
license on github it appears that the Redux framework it released
under GPLv2 (or later) rather than just GPLv2. A link to the license
is as follows:

https://github.com/ghost1227/Redux-Framework/blob/master/license.txt

Thanks,

Afzaal