[theme-reviewers] DMS Update.

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 00:24:54 UTC 2013

"I would not fabricate and say that "most of the community" agreed with
that."

Not a fabrication, perhaps I misspoke, but still my opinion either way. Let
me clarify, of those who joined the discussion that extended about 300
emails or so, and included dozens of voices, most people clearly stated in
one way or another that they didn't like the model or found it unethical or
not in compliance with the GPL or WP policy etc.

There were very few voices that protested that everything was 100% on the
up and up. Now, as we all know there are many people who read these emails
and either don't want to voice their opinion or are afraid to. Granted, who
knows what everyone who followed along thought for sure (which is why it's
important for everyone to get involved), but if the voices in the
discussion are any indication, that's what my opinion is based on.

It's not like we're going to take a poll on the subject, but those are my
thoughts, not a fabrication. Please look up the definition of fabrication
and you'll realize that's in inappropriate and offensive word for this
discussion.