[theme-reviewers] Front page displayes rule

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Oct 14 18:16:01 UTC 2013

The reviewer is correct. Themes must support display of either a static
page/custom template *or* the blog posts index on the site front page.
Themes must implement custom front page features in a manner that supports
core implementation, including proper use of the template hierarchy, and
accommodation of user settings in Settings -> Reading -> Front Page
Displays.