[theme-reviewers] Completed review questions

wordpress at thinkupthemes.com wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Mon Oct 14 14:25:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've just completed a review (and in the process developed a new found
respect for reviewers!) and was wondering what the next steps would
be. This was my first review and I set the status to not-approved.
Ticket:

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14753

Will a more experienced reviewer give my work a once-over to see if
they agree? Additionally, what would the next steps be for the theme
author if they choose to resubmit? I'm assuming they wouldn't need to
go through a full review again? Will the ticket be re-assigned to
myself automatically?

Thanks,

Afzaal