[theme-reviewers] First review and I'm lost - font license

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Oct 11 23:28:08 UTC 2013

Well, yes, you can recommend anything you like.

I personally dislike excessive folders in themes, and simply don't put
any in custom ones I make, when I can reasonably avoid it. Flat
structure is simply better and cleaner, to me. Some people prefer vast
hierarchies of pointless directories (IMO), and that's perfectly
acceptable too, if that's the way they think. Different strokes for
different folks.

Note: I prefer flat structures mostly because I rarely use
hierarchical directory displays in my editing tools. I tend to think
of hierarchy in those as being reserved for object oriented layouts
like classes and inheritance and such (ala Java), and that doesn't
necessarily translate to structuring directories with arbitrary
layouts like this. But that's just me and my personal reasoning.
You're welcome to use whatever layout you like, and I think that those
differences between different programmers is a good thing. Not
everybody has to be the same. Rigid structures cause mental decay. :)