[theme-reviewers] First review and I'm lost - font license

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Oct 11 23:13:32 UTC 2013

In general, the license for all included elements of the package
should be specified in a license.txt file that is included in the root
of the theme, or in the readme.txt file, or both. It's fine to include
license information next to specific pieces in their own folders too,
but for simplicity of finding out what's included and such, having it
all in a single place is a good idea too.

There is no standard on this, as such, but the general rule of thumb
in any open source project is to have a LICENSE or LICENSE.TXT file or
something like that, laying it all out.

-Otto