[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 00:55:50 UTC 2013

*@Everyone who doesn't understand the GPL in these specific issues...*

I've already asked the GNU (what better authority) directly, I forwarded
the conversation to everyone with the subject line "Possible Violation".
You don't have to agree with me, but at least read the GNU's responses.

*@Josh*

I can't say that they all agree with exactly everything Trent or I have
said, but you can find probably at least 10 people including Chip (an
admin) who have expressed that they find either a GPL, WP policy or at
least an ethical issue here regardless of anything we (CyberChimps) have
said. And for the record, I'll say it again, I don't care about CyberChimps
in this matter, it's not relevant. I would be just as interested in this
issue regardless.

And no, before you ask, I'm not going to go make a list for you or quote
all the sources, come on man, you guys are wearing me down. I couldn't
possibly have more due diligence in this issue, I even contacted the GNU.
I've provided links, quotes, the GNU's response etc etc etc. If you're
coming into this discussion late, I'm not going to reiterate everything for
you.

*IF YOU GUYS WANT TO JOIN THIS DISCUSSION AND ADD INFORMED OPINIONS ABOUT
THESE ISSUES YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO READ UP*