[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 10 00:49:09 UTC 2013

I agree that the DMS pricing model is not GPL-compatible, due to both the
site usage restrictions, and the recurring subscription payment requirement
to use already purchased-and-distributed code.

Beyond that: it is not beneficial to this discussion to drag
companies/competitors into the discussion. That's just ad hominem.