[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 00:32:40 UTC 2013

*@Whoever doesn't like my answers...*

I've answered Justin a couple times now, I'm sorry if you don't like the
answer or are trying to manipulate the conversation to get the answer you
want to hear, but I'm not sure what more you want.

Take the time to read through the entire conversation starting here:

http://lists.wordpress.org/pipermail/theme-reviewers/2013-September/thread.html#15341

And then followed up in this email discussion and make your own informed
opinion on the entire issue.

Yeah, it sucks, it's a lot of reading. But, if you don't like my summations
of the issues covered, sorry, I can't do it for you.