[theme-reviewers] GPL and limiting usage

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:39:57 UTC 2013

*@Otto*

Man, full stop. Please go back and read the questions and GNU responses.
There is 0% paraphrasing there and 100% character for character exact
quotes wrapped in "" from the GNU email response. It's very clear.

The GNU doesn't contradict you, but I've already proven that those
exceptions do not apply. Yes, we disagree, but you continue to make blanket
statements, while I actually backup my "opinion" with facts and examples
that you always ignore instead of actually rebutting. There's opinion and
then there's credibility in what someone is saying.

*@Srikanth

*
Let's start here, just to be clear. Do you believe that PageLines is 100%
in compliance with the GPL AND WP Policy?*

*
*@Daniel

*
I'll just forward the entire email discussion, one sec.*
*