[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes

Peter Kakoma kakomap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 20:23:38 UTC 2013

I'm with everyone...I've been through the dark days; anyone against the
incentive scheme clearly has no idea how things were "way back when".
*pulls up a seat* I have a theme I first submitted in January; got reviewed
over two months later, rejected. Re-submitted immediately since the issues
were very minor...waited over two months again. Same cycle, repeat.
With the new system, my theme got reviewed and approved in ONE DAY (after a
wait of over 8 months, pre-this-awesome-era). If the new scheme were a
person, I'd spam it with thank you mail to show my appreciation. And buy it
coffee. And walk its dog. And do its laundry; ok, no laundry

http://kakoma.ug
www.urbanlegendkampala.com