[theme-reviewers] Toolbar on Frontend Question

Stuart Wider stuartwider at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 15:51:15 UTC 2013

I agree with Justin.
+1 for this too.

I'd love to see the 'make' part take a higher profile on
make.wordpress.org/themes/
The website for this group is named *make*.wordpress.org/themes/ afterall ;)

Maybe it would be appropriate to have a second list associated with
make.wordpress.org/themes/
named something like theme-developers at lists.wordpress.org (to keep the
existing theme reviewers channel open for the business of reviewing)

I'd love to take part in an official wordpress list specifically for theme
developers.
Does such a thing exist?