[theme-reviewers] Upselling standards?

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 18:58:46 UTC 2013

How I understand it the only guideline that applies is that theme's are
limited to one front facing credit link. Many themes have pretty heavy
handed upselling on the backend. While I think it can get annoying fast we
shouldn't be limiting the ability of developers to market their products at
their users.