[theme-reviewers] Theme Problems

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:13:26 UTC 2013

Item 1. should probably be addressed but is not a huge issue.

Item 2. should be OK although there is no context without at least the trac
ticket for reference.

Item 3. can be a bit tricky (at least I have found it to be when this was
first introduced into the test data), first are you certain your test data
contains the proper HTML markup to emphasize and bold the words
respectively; and, second, the general aesthetic style of the post title
may be more appropriate than a marked-up version would be ... it's a "very
nice to do" item which the theme author should be aware of but IMO a very
niche use-case that should never cause a theme to be resolved as
not-approved.

Over-all, again without the context of the trac ticket, I cannot say one
way or the other if I would approve or not-approve a theme with these
issues.

- Cais.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.