[theme-reviewers] Theme Developers should get a chance for fixing issues?

Swagata Das swagata_das at siteobtain.com
Thu Nov 28 11:36:41 UTC 2013

Hello all and my senior reviewers, after joining reviewer team over these days I followed many tickets to learn more. In many cases I noticed some of us while reviewing a theme ain't giving any chances to the developer for fixing issues by directly setting it as "not approved" and that's what I did once in my first time too. My opinion is that we should give a chance to the developer for fixing those issues instead of setting the resolution as "not approved" in first comment. Looking for your opinion...