[theme-reviewers] ProPanel options panel

Daniel danielx386 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 23:30:50 UTC 2013

Just taken a quick look at this, it has "* Purchase the Extended
License to use this plugin in your Wordpress themes on ThemeForest *"
So I don't know if the theme can be hosted on wporg plus it not free
but I don't know if that make any different.

And no it can't be used: http://codecanyon.net/licenses