[theme-reviewers] Upgrading Masonry In Core

Rohit Tripathi rohitink at live.com
Sat Nov 23 22:33:03 UTC 2013

@Josh - In the ticket I proposed a different solution, which was quite lame. The Solution which Otto provided about loading another js file, which makes the old parameters work is a much more efficient solution. Unfortunately, I don't know how to implement it, right now. I will be digging deeper into jQuery/JavaScript in the coming month. If the problem isn't solved until then, I will surely provide the above mentioned efficient solution to it.