[theme-reviewers] Upgrading Masonry In Core

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 21:10:58 UTC 2013

I made a new diff based on your feedback. Thanks. BTW I wouldn't go as so
fat as to say 'this upgrade is being made.' Until we get this tested
throughly, ie someone runs the unit tests on it, and we attract some
interest from the project leads, it's not going to get made.
I guess the breaking themes issue is more of a issue of policy and/ or
philosophy. Yes the upgrade will break stuff. Is it the responsibility of
core to write in the backwards compatibility or is it responsibility of
theme/plugin developer to fix it.