[theme-reviewers] Asking users to review the theme

emin ozlem eminozlem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:17:03 UTC 2013

Thank you i appreciate all the review team taking their time to do those. I
would be more than happy to chip in and make some reviews myself when i
have a better understanding of it - of course if my help is needed.
As for "asking for reviews" i think you should really reconsider your
stance on this. It may be against the rules to endorse the user to rate 5*
however i see no harm and think it could improve overall experience if
developers are allowed to remind the users to rate & review the theme. I
mean they are not forced to rate 5* after all, they could as well rate 2*
stars for the annoying reminder :D It's up to the user really. As long as
the notice doesnt endorse or effect the user to rate positively an honest
feedback would always help.