[theme-reviewers] Asking users to review the theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 20 22:29:49 UTC 2013

First, in-ticket questions should be handled first *in-ticket*. If you have
a question, ask the reviewer, in the ticket. The mail-list should not be
used as an end-around to bypass review comments.

Second, please refer to the discussion, here:
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/2013/11/04/wp-admin-theme-promotion/