[theme-reviewers] homepage

Vanessa Rhines vanessa at lifestepscouncil.org
Wed Nov 20 19:50:48 UTC 2013

I have been given the task of updating our website and while making changes,
our homepage dropdowns started fading behind the scrollbar & clients can
only access the ones that are visible.  Once the pages are accessed, the
dropdowns are visible and accessible from those pages but that is if they
figure out how to do that.  Please help!

Also, since I am new to WordPress, we were considering changing themes but
our there was some fear that some of our information, including bank
information would not transfer over properly.  Please find our website
below.

 <http://lifestepscouncil.org/> http://lifestepscouncil.org/

Thank You,

Vanessa Rhines

LifeSteps PPI/CCP Administrative Assistant

2105 N. Mays Street

Round Rock, TX 78664

 <http://lifestepscouncil.org/> http://lifestepscouncil.org/

(512) 246-9880 Tel.