[theme-reviewers] Up-selling theme - license and rules question

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sat Nov 16 21:49:09 UTC 2013

I guess it's okay then, the three concerns were generally:

1) If this restricted update thing is okay (as getting updates later,
although Elegant/Woo and other shops have similar practices)
2) Is there the "locking" functionality concern here, somewhat related to
WordPress core functionality as per
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/guidelines/guidelines-license-theme-name-credit-links-up-sell-themes/
3) Is it okay since there's no GPL license explicitly specified on the page

Mario Peshev