[theme-reviewers] About Bootstrap Theme

emin ozlem eminozlem at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 18:04:13 UTC 2013

As for 2. my theme did get rejected for making the link inaccesible. So i
left the dropdown links clickable, and made it optional to disable the link
by adding [dd-ph] string to the menu item or the page title, in order to
make it a "dropdown placeholder".
And i changed sub menus to show just on hover, instead of Click. It's
beyond me why bootstrap chooses not to show the sub menu unless it's
clicked.

For 1, you can re-enable multi-level drop down menu simply by adding the
css that has been taken out in v3.