[theme-reviewers] Logo cropping

Morgan Kay morgan at wpalchemists.com
Sat Nov 16 01:11:37 UTC 2013

I'm doing my first theme review, and the theme I'm reviewing was
previously rejected because it "needs a crop option for logo" (ticket
#9926).

I have been digging around in the guidelines, and I don't see anything
there about cropping logos.  The theme still doesn't have a crop option
for the logo, but all of the other issues have been resolved.  Is this
an old guideline that has been removed?  Can I approve the theme even
though there is no crop option for the logo?

Thanks!
Morgan.

--
Morgan Kay