[theme-reviewers] Just wondering...

Bruce Wampler weavertheme at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 23:44:54 UTC 2013

Just wondering - if I read the Approved Themes Not Yet Live queue right, it
is 9 days old with 79 themes ready to go live.

Seems like that is a bit backed up. Does it stress the system if that many
themes go live at once - whenever that might be?

Might be nice to go live when the list either reaches some number or time
limit (I thought the goal was once a week for the time, but 79 seems like a
lot.)

Would also be nice if it was once a week, it was on a fixed day - say every
Friday or Monday. Would help release planning a bit.

Bruce Wampler