[theme-reviewers] Related Post

Stuart Wider stuartwider at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:41:28 UTC 2013

I agree with Justin and Konstantin.

If its handled within relationships defined within regular built in
categories and tags then the theme would be just displaying relationships
which the user has defined using standard wordpress functionality.

Themes should be free to output post information using standard
user-defined relationships in whatever way is useful for the design
intention of the theme.

On the other hand if some special coding is require to add some
relationship functionality over and above whats already built into wp then
we'd be looking something that might go into a plugin.