[theme-reviewers] Theme submission review question

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:45:45 UTC 2013

To respond to the trac tickets you go to: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org sign in with your .org username and password, go to ( I believe ) my tickets, and respond. You can choose to upload a new version if you want or you can ask the reviewer to do a complete review and that reviewer will be happy to tell you all things that are required before the theme can be approved.

Sent from my iPhone