[theme-reviewers] Default preview not showing

Afzaal wordpress at thinkupthemes.com
Mon Nov 11 15:10:18 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I had an update set to live a few weeks ago and notice that the
preview doesn't match the default look I was expecting. I originally
thought it might be to do with the cache not clearing, but don't think
that's the issue as the latest stylesheet is being used.

I'm about to upload a new version shortly and was wondering if there's
anything I need to do to make sure that the default look I see on my
localhost is the same as that which will show up on the .org preview.

I'll add an updated version number to wp_enqueue_style( 'style',
get_stylesheet_uri()... ) to clear the cache.

Thanks!

Afzaal