[theme-reviewers] TwentyTwelve:style.css:484

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:26:05 UTC 2013

Oh, I dunno, I want to hear more about the "vampireweekend"
measurement unit in CSS ;)

Pelón, as Chip said, this list isn't the right place -- this list is
for discussing the review process & policies, and is not the home of
the Twenty Twelve development team. However, I can tell you that this
is not an error: "rem" is a legitimate unit that was deliberately
chosen by the Twenty Twelve team.