[theme-reviewers] Child theme support in the theme...

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Tue May 28 16:09:07 UTC 2013

"All template tags and hooks used in a Theme are required to be
implemented properly."
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Template_Tags_and_Hooks

If this guideline is followed, then your theme already supports child
themes.

While we're on the subject though, I take issue with the "@import" part
of the Child Theme Support draft section.  Some parent themes could very
well auto-load the parent theme style.css file, so @import might not be
necessary.