[theme-reviewers] Child theme support in the theme...

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:45:59 UTC 2013

As this particular guideline is prefaced with "This section is draft only"
the "REQUIREMENT" is not in fact actually mandatory, yet.

A "draft" guideline is one that is being added and can be expected to be
read and implemented as is but should not be used as a "show-stopper" for
the review of a theme. It should most definitely be noted on the theme trac
ticket. Also, in most cases, "draft" guidelines should still be adhered to
but if one (or more) "draft" guidelines are not met it is not reason enough
to resolve a theme as "not-approved".

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.