[theme-reviewers] Child theme support in the theme...

priyanshu mittal priyanshu.mittal at gmail.com
Tue May 28 11:13:56 UTC 2013

@jose . Recently I have developed a theme Appointment version 1.1 which is
not-approved till date and the team review member gave the following
feedback  " *Themes are required to facilitate the use of Child Themes. A
"basic" Child Theme (i.e. a style.css with Template header tag and
@import() of the Template style.css), when activated, should function
exactly as the Theme itself functions. bloginfo('stylesheet_url') and
bloginfo(stylesheet_directory) were found in the file header.php. Use
get_stylesheet_directory_uri() instead.*"

I tried to ask regarding this in the same ticket but dint get any replies
from past 40 hrs.... Please Help...