[theme-reviewers] Removing core features

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu May 23 05:06:27 UTC 2013

My audience is all over the place.  They range from better developers
than myself all the way down to people who signed up thinking themes had
something to do with Blogger.  I also have a mixture of free and
commercial products and services.

Give some more specific examples though, even if they're fictional
scenarios.  I'd love to hear more about what you have in mind as far as
companion plugins are concerned.