[theme-reviewers] PHP namespace

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed May 22 20:02:13 UTC 2013

The issue of passing anonymous functions to hooks is certainly valid. Hooks
must reference a valid callback, so that they can be overridden.

Another major concern is that the Theme *requires* a PHP version higher
than that required by WordPress core.

I also agree on the overall structure of the Theme; it completely
circumvents the template hierarchy in a way that would prove extremely
difficult for an end user to overcome.

I also see what I think is error suppression?